As remote work becomes the new norm, businesses can turn to cloud-based solutions to extend productivity and collaboration to employees regardless of location. It is time we transform the old, rigid style productivity solutions which limits efficiency and couldn’t meet the new age challenges.
Cloud Productivity is our core area of expertise and we have deployed Microsoft 365 and Office 365 solutions to various customers from various industries.
We offer consultation, professional services, and licensing for Microsoft 365 solutions. Moreover, we can help you migrate from your on-premises email solution such as exchange or other email solutions such as Google to Microsoft 365. We offer managed services for organizations that prefer their email to be managed.
- Email advisory from aCloud included
- Remote work capable Microsoft 365 solution
- Get productive with the familiar Microsoft Office apps
- Business-Class Email & Calendaring with Exchange Online
- File storage and sharing in the cloud with Ondrive for business
- Flexible plans for every size of business i.e. small, medium, or large
- Collaborate and communicate with Microsoft Teams & Sharepoint Online
- Get protected from spam & malware with the security and compliance features included in Microsoft 365
- Email migration services available. Migrate from on-premise email, lotus notes, Gsuite, etc to Microsoft 365
- Choose between managing your own Microsoft 365 subscription or fully managed by us for a reasonable monthly fee
- File server migration services available for organizations opting to modernize their existing file server to sharepoint online
With businesses offering remote work flexibility, paperwork no longer need to be filled out on a physical piece of paper to be legally binding. More and more businesses are moving towards paperless and electronically signing documents. E-Signature allows you to electronically request and add legally binding signatures to any document, from new hire agreements to loans, contracts, to NDAs. aCloud offers e-signature solution with HelloSign.
Flexible signer flow
Sign documents yourself or request signatures from up to 20 different people in any order, or all at once.
Business Class Features
Team management tools give you the ability to add, remove or upgrade team members easily. Add professional touches like branding, a logo, tagline, and more.
Bank Level Security
Your documents are important and often contain highly sensitive information. To keep them secure and private Hellosign use SSL encryption during file transit. For document storage Hellosign utilize secure server infrastructure hosted at a state-of-the-art Tier III, SSAE-16 certified data center with ISO 27001 certification.
Works Seamlessly With The Apps You Already Use
It’s easy to add legally binding eSignatures to documents that are stored in your OneDrive with the HelloSign integration. You can sign and download a document or add fields for others to fill out and sign from within OneDrive.
EXPLORE OUR EXPERTS
Provide your business
with an environment for growth
aCloud works to fulfil your corporate needs to excel in the field of technology and aids you to enter the arena of success. With our profound technological expertise, collaborative approaches, and agile methodologies have made aCloud an ideal partner for various businesses.